Wednesday

Our Lady in Art

Hello everyone --

I have seen some of the best art featuring our lady lately! And I'm not talking about stuff painted by some guy 300 years ago, I mean modern art! I thought I'd do an entire post featuring some of my favorite art, scattered from across the internet, featuring Mary Magdalene! Time to get started. (In no particular order, of corse!)

I really like this one. She looks so dirty, tired, and yet the artiest *still* 
made her look beautiful! By stueplante on DeviantArt
 By fridede on DeviantArt 
I love the technique used here. By 
Springergirl07 on DeviantArt 
This one is my absolute favorite. So much 
emotion. By Orzesezek on DeviantArt 
I don't usually like this type of painting, 
but this one I really adore. By dashinvaine 
I've always like this one. By jasminetoad on DeviantArt 
Ohhh, this is a cool one! I need to stop soon. By Bear48 on
DeviantArt 
So, the artiest posted, "Just a Dreamworks-like 
Mary Magdalene~" and that made me post it. 
Last one of the day. By
KaitouSamurai2 on DeviantArt 

I hope you enjoyed the list I put together :) I guess it wasn't very educational, but you know me, I have to break from serious posts every once-and-awhile and do a nice fluffy one instead. We have good things coming up next time!! 
 Thank you for viewing, I dearly hope you enjoyed, 
  ~~Clarabelle 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment